Interactive | Unbiased | Personalized | Positive | COLLABORATE - Oracle Applications Users Group Forum offers user training and networking for E-Business Suite, On-Prem EPM/Hyperion, Cloud EPM/Hyperion, ERP Cloud, Big Data, BI & Analytics, SCM Cloud, CX Cloud, Professional Development and more. Participate if your organization seeks to:
- Maximize on-premises solutions
- Evaluate a path to the cloud
- Optimize business in the cloud.
COLLABORATE 18 is presented by three independent Oracle users groups, the International Oracle Users Group (IOUG), the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) and Quest Users Group (Quest). It's interactive. Unbiased. Personalized. Positive. It’s packed with real-world scenarios. First-hand experiences. Honest advice. It’s designed to help you and your team increase results. Streamline efficiencies. Discover new features & functionality. Optimize on-premises. Evaluate your cloud options. Get the pros and con from those who’ve been there. Make better decisions.
Your path to collaboration starts here:
- Find Your Most Relevant Education: Explore education sessions to build your personalized agenda>
- Attend: Register by April 18 to claim Advance discounts! Register>
- Prepare: Get the COLLABORATE Mobile App and get ready for learning & fun! Get the app>
- Optimize Your Conference: Add an in-depth workshop>
- Meet Our Exhibitors: They're great educators and connectors. Explore the Exhibitor Showcase>
- Exhibit: Learn more about COLLABORATE attendees and reserve your space>
Hear directly from attendees how COLLABORATE face time saves time:
Access COLLABORATE 17 Knowledge: OAUG members, access session materials from last year's event in the OAUG Conference Paper Database.