COLLABORATE 19: Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community is where Oracle power users and IT decision makers find practical solutions for today and strategies for tomorrow. This conference empowers users of Oracle business applications and database software to gain greater value from their Oracle investments through real-world education and networking. Created by and for users, COLLABORATE provides a personalized experience alongside functional and technical insight from other experienced professionals, whether your organization seeks to maximize its on-premises solutions, evaluate a path to the cloud, or optimize your business in the cloud. Participants can expand their community and gain direct access to Oracle. COLLABORATE is jointly presented by the Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG), the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) and Quest Oracle Community (Quest).
April 7-11, 2019
Henry B. González Convention Center
San Antonio, TX USA
Why Should I Attend?
Save time and money by accomplishing all of this and more under one roof:
- Find answers to your questions. Collaborate with peers and experts in an interactive setting.
- Participate in education sessions sourced from vibrant Oracle Applications user communities.
- Tailor your education to your experience level and interests. Beginner to advanced, technical, functional or hybrid – we’ve got you covered!
- Find the most effective ways to utilize existing applications, navigate upgrades, implementations and cloud deployments.
- Meet one-on-one with the development and management teams behind the products, learn tips, tricks and what’s coming next.
- See new features and functionality you may not have seen before.
- Network beyond your own organization. Pick the brains of your peers who share similar issues and find people who have solved your same challenges.
- Check out the newest products, services and technologies that will accelerate your current Oracle Applications investment and help you meet the future.
- Recharge your passion for your work. Surround yourself with motivated, helpful peers and experts.
- Experience COLLABORATE with your team – attend as a group to cover more ground and discover a rich cross-functional experience.
- Get ready to share, learn, get excited and have fun!
- Leave with more contacts, ideas, solutions and education in 4.5 days than you could get attending multiple training classes on your own.
What Kind of Education Will I Find at COLLABORATE?
COLLABORATE provides a personalized experience. You choose your own educational agende from hundreds of functional and technical education sessions offered by other experienced professionals. COLLABORATE offers education for you, whether your organization seeks to:
- Maximize its on-premises solutions
- Evaluate a path to the cloud
- Optimize your business in the cloud
The Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) Forum covers Oracle E-Business Suite, On-Prem EPM/Hyperion, EPM Cloud, Data Science & Analytics, ERP Cloud, SCM Cloud, CX Cloud, Personal Growth & Leadership and more.
Education sessions will be announced in mid-December 2018.
How Do I Become a COLLABORATE Presenter?
The 2019 Call for Presentations has closed. We appreciate the contributions of all who participated! Presenter Information
Who Hosts COLLABORATE?
Three of Oracle’s biggest and most influential users groups.
The Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG) represents the voice of Oracle technology and database professionals, serving database administrations, developers, application and infrastructure architects, business intelligence specialists and IT management. The IOUG is dedicated to providing education and access to its membership of more than 20,000 international Oracle professionals, with special focus on: Business Intelligence, OBIEE, Data Warehousing, Analytics, Content Management, APEX, RAC, Disaster Recovery, Exadata/Exalogic, Fusion Middleware, High Availability, Linux, MySQL, SOA, Security, Storage, Virtualization Manageability, Cloud Computing and more.
The Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) Forum: Thousands of Oracle Applications users around the world connect through the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG). They know that OAUG involvement equips them to improve efficiency, enhance problem solving and spark innovation through opportunities for education, networking and influence. One week at COLLABORATE 19 – OAUG Forum will equip you with the expertise and insight you need to do your job more effectively and maximize your organization’s investment in Oracle Applications in the coming year. At COLLABORATE, OAUG delivers expert on-prem Oracle Applications knowledge and the latest guidance for the Cloud so you can get the most from your Oracle investments and strategically plan for the future. Here expert-led education synthesizes best practices, users share lessons learned from real-life implementations, and solutions providers offer a look at the latest, greatest new products. The OAUG Forum covers E-Business Suite | EPM/Hyperion | EPM Cloud | ERP Cloud | Data Science & Analytics | SCM Cloud | CX Cloud | Personal Growth & Leadership.
The Quest Oracle Community (Quest) is a leading Oracle user group with 55,000+ members, offering anytime anywhere access to the information that matters — articles, videos, webinars, conferences, online learning opportunities and virtual events. Quest gives Oracle users the unbiased, real-life experiences, benchmarks and best practices they need to successfully plan, deploy and optimize their Oracle technology solutions. Quest offers best-in-class digital and face-to-face customer experiences, access to a vibrant community of Oracle users and a deep library of relevant, real-world content — presented by an accessible band of real-world experts. The COLLABORATE 19 — Quest Forum will deliver a deep, education and networking experience for Oracle Cloud (HCM Cloud, ERP Cloud, EPM Cloud, SCM Cloud and CX Cloud), JD Edwards and PeopleSoft customers, wherever they are in their technology journeys.
If I Register Through OAUG, Can I Take a Session From Quest or IOUG?
Your paid registration through the IOUG, the OAUG or Quest entitles you to enjoy the educational offerings of all three organizations to obtain the latest education on Oracle applications and database technology.Select the organization that best aligns with your educational interests so you have access to that group's networking events and exclusive offerings.
What's Happening in the Exhibitor Showcase?
Network with Oracle and the top third-party Oracle solution providers in the COLLABORATE Exhibitor Showcase. Information on COLLABORATE 19 exhibitors will be announced soon. You can conveniently visit with a variety of key vendors and learn how you can get the most out of your existing products and learn about others that you can integrate into your environment. Exhibitor opportunities are available, learn more.