COLLABORATE 18: Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community is where Oracle power users and IT decision makers find practical solutions for today and strategies for tomorrow. This conference empowers users of Oracle business applications and database software to gain greater value from their Oracle investments through real-world education and networking. Created by and for users, COLLABORATE provides a personalized experience alongside functional and technical insight from other experienced professionals. Participants can expand their community and gain direct access to Oracle. COLLABORATE is jointly presented by the Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG), the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) and Quest International Users Group (Quest).
April 22-26, 2018
Mandalay Bay Convention Center
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Why Should I Attend?
Save time and money by accomplishing all of this and more under one roof:
- Find answers to your questions.
- Participate in education sessions sourced from vibrant Oracle Applications user communities.
- Tailor your education to your experience level and interests. Beginner to advanced, technical, functional or hybrid – we’ve got you covered!
- Find the most effective ways to utilize existing applications, navigate upgrades, implementations and cloud deployments.
- Meet one-on-one with the development and management teams behind the products, learn tips, tricks and what’s coming next.
- See new features and functionality you may not have seen before.
- Network beyond your own organization. Pick the brains of your peers who share similar issues and find people who have solved your same challenges.
- Check out the newest products, services and technologies that will accelerate your current Oracle Applications investment and help you meet the future.
- Recharge your passion for your work. Surround yourself with motivated, helpful peers and experts.
- Experience COLLABORATE with your team – attend as a group to cover more ground and discover a rich cross-functional experience.
- Get ready to share, learn, get excited and have fun!
- Leave with more contacts, ideas, solutions and education in 4.5 days than you could get attending multiple training classes on your own.
What Kind of Education Will I Find at COLLABORATE?
The entire catalogue of sessions is available online. Search by keyword or apply filters according to your products of interest. View the Sessions
How Do I Become a COLLABORATE Presenter?
The 2018 Call for Presentations will open in summer 2017. Create an OAUG profile to be notified first.
Who Hosts COLLABORATE?
Three of Oracle’s biggest and most influential users groups.
The Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG) represents the voice of Oracle technology and database professionals, serving database administrations, developers, application and infrastructure architects, business intelligence specialists and IT management. The IOUG is dedicated to providing education and access to its membership of more than 20,000 international Oracle professionals, with special focus on: Business Intelligence, OBIEE, Data Warehousing, Analytics, Content Management, APEX, RAC, Disaster Recovery, Exadata/Exalogic, Fusion Middleware, High Availability, Linux, MySQL, SOA, Security, Storage, Virtualization Manageability, Cloud Computing and more.
Thousands of Oracle Applications users around the world connect through the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG). They know that OAUG involvement equips them to improve efficiency, enhance problem solving and spark innovation through opportunities for education, networking and influence. The COLLABORATE — OAUG Forum features applications, technology and professional development sessions for users of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), Cloud/Fusion Applications, Oracle EPM/Hyperion, Primavera EPPM, EBS Extensions for Endeca, and the Customer Experience including CRM On Demand and Siebel CRM. The OAUG Forum explores BI and EPM, upgrades, support, CRM, financials, HCM, co-existence with Fusion, application strategy and more.
The Quest International Users Group (Quest) Forum concentrates on practical information that can be applied on the job today, with a focus on education for PeopleSoft, JD Edwards and Oracle Utilities users and the entire family of complimentary products they use. Quest’s educational topics are handpicked by users, and sessions are presented by customer and industry experts. Whether you are an executive, technical or functional user, the Quest Forum will help you expand your knowledge and skills, make better use of your existing software and find new solutions to business challenges. Product-specific work sessions, industry hot topics, best practice roundtables, guided networking, executive sessions and professional development are part of our expert blend of dynamic and diverse offerings. Information about Quest’s education and networking program and optional pre-conference training are available the Quest website.
If I Register Through OAUG, Can I Take a Session From Quest or IOUG?
Your paid registration through the IOUG, the OAUG or Quest entitles you to enjoy the educational offerings of all three organizations to obtain the latest education on Oracle applications and database technology. You can choose to attend one organization’s educational sessions or benefit from other tracks being offered by the other organizations and meet new professional contacts.
What's Happening in the Exhibitor Showcase?
Network with Oracle and the top third-party Oracle solution providers in the COLLABORATE Exhibitor Showcase. You can conveniently visit with a variety of key vendors and learn how you can get the most out of your existing products and learn about others that you can integrate into your environment.