Created by and for users, COLLABORATE provides a personalized experience so you can invest your time in wisely, exploring only the most relevant topics to you and your orgnization. You'll design your own educational agenda, selecting from hundreds of functional and technical education sessions led by other experienced professionals. COLLABORATE offers education for all, whether your organization seeks to maximize its on-premises solutions, evaluate a path to the cloud, or optimize your business in the cloud.
The entire catalogue of sessions is now available for review, with the ability to search by keyword or apply filters according to your interests. Create a profile to build and save your personal education plan, and to access your schedule via the COLLABORATE Mobile App when you arrive at the conference. IMPORTANT: Printed schedules will not be distributed. You must use the app to navigate the conference.
Search for sessions by track:
For more information on how sessions are categorized, view:
Sessions are sourced through a global call for presentations. An incredible volunteer force of product users, experts and special interest group leaders advise and vote on the program. The result? Relevant and actionable education sessions for a global user community!
Online Agenda Search Tips
COLLABORATE is all about you. Use the online agenda to personalize your education plan.
1) Access the online agenda builder: https://app.attendcollaborate.com/event
Tips to narrow your search:
1) Product Family: Product family filters are located at left. Select a product family filter and it will expand: select "all" to see all the sessions within that education track, or select your sub-topics of interest.
2) Business Goals and Outcomes: You can now search the agenda by business goals and outcomes. This filter is on the left along with the product family filters. Select it to expand and view all the possible business goals and outcomes.
3) Keyword: Use the basic search field to enter the terms that matter to you to find very specific topics, or to further narrow your product family search results.
4) Advanced Search: Locate your favorite speakers, search titles only, or expand your search.
5) Save: Create a profile to save sessions to your personal agenda. Come back to it later, or pair it with our justification tools to pursue managerial approval to attend.
Not seeing the results you’re looking for?
- Try entering less criteria. Our search uses an “AND” search join.
- Turn off filters; try a keyword-only search.
- If you find a session you really like, try clicking on the tags at the bottom of the session detail to see similar sessions.
NOW AVAILABLE: The mobile app helps you manage your agenda from your smartphone.
TurboTalks - NEW!
NEW for those with a need for speed. Compact, high-value sessions on laser-focused topics. Featuring a 20-minute presentation and 10 minutes of Q&A, you'll get informed in half the time of a traditional breakout. View the Turbo Talks >
OAUG Special Interest Group Meetings
Over 30 OAUG Special Interest Groups have the focused insights you need on a product, function or industry. View All SIG Meetings During COLLABORATE>
This year’s OAUG International Program is not just multi-national but truly global and twice as big as last year’s. View the International Program>
The OAUG gathers Oracle EPM/Hyperion users for specialized education and networking throughout COLLABORATE, including over 100 education sessions and a special networking reception. Learn More>
Connect with Oracle
Direct access to Oracle product teams is one of the top benefits of participating in COLLABORATE. There are myriad opportunities to network and learn, both formal and informal. Explore Oracle Offerings>
Women in Technology
These programs address the unique challenges of women in the technology industry. Learn More>
Earn CPE credits at COLLABORATE. Learn More>