The OAUG is offering continuing professional education (CPE) credits for:
- E-Business Suite Financials
- ERP Cloud
- Select Cloud EPM/Hyperion Sessions
- Select On-Prem EPM/Hyperion Sessions
- Select Professional Development Sessions
One CPE credit will be granted to attendees registered through the OAUG per 50-minute onsite course hour. All sessions are delivered group-live, no prerequisite or advanced preparation is required, and all sessions are for all levels of experience.
How OAUG registrants can participate at COLLABORATE
- Download or pick up your sign-in validation form at the COLLABORATE registration desk. Please print your name and contact information as requested on the official CPE validation form.
- Designate each session you attend through the week by placing a check mark next to the session title.
- Return your completed form to the OAUG registration desk and sign it in the presence of the OAUG representative at the counter.
- You will receive your certificate of completion within six to eight weeks following the event.
The Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors through its website www.learningmarket.org.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact the OAUG at +1 404-240-0897.