Together, we can help each other succeed. Do you have personal experiences with Oracle E-Business Suite, On-Prem EPM/Hyperion, Cloud EPM/Hyperion, ERP Cloud, Data Science & Analytics, SCM Cloud, CX Cloud, Professional Growth & Leadership (among other topics) that may benefit other users, saving them time and money or helping them achieve more? Share your lessons learned and proven practices during an education session at COLLABORATE 19 – OAUG Forum.
- Have personal experience with subject matter as an Oracle Applications user, or incorporate the perspective and first-hand experience of a user into the presentation.
- Commit to actively participate between before, during and after COLLABORATE to engage with fellow participants, answer questions and share knowledge.
- Commit to share COLLABORATE with their networks.
It's simple to apply.
1Determine if you are a User Speaker or a Partner Speaker:
Individuals who work for a company/organization that utilizes at least one (1) Oracle product or service in a business capacity, and does not re-sell services, support, Oracle products or complimentary products to its customers.
Individuals who work for a company the sells products, services, support or other complimentary offerings to Oracle products or services. Regardless of your business use of Oracle products, if you meet any of the Partner Speaker criteria, you are a Partner.
3Consider your topic and how it addresses users’ educational needs.
4Complete the application form by 11:59 p.m. EDT on Friday, November 2, 2018, which comprises biographical information plus:
1. Your presentation title. Please see Title, Abstract, and Naming rules
2. A short description (abstract) of your proposed session (520 characters or less)
3. At least three (3) Learning Objectives
4. An overview of your experience with the subject matter
Benefits of Presenting
User Partners receive complimentary full-conference registration valid April 7-11, 2019 including access to all breakout sessions, keynotes, conference meals and official OAUG networking events (you will be subject to a $200 fee if you do not book your hotel through the conference website).
Exhibiting or Sponsoring Partners receive complimentary full-conference registration valid April 7-11, 2019 including access to all breakout sessions, keynotes, conference meals and official OAUG networking events (you will be subject to a $200 fee if you do not book your hotel through the conference website).
- Your company must have a signed contract submitted for COLLABORATE 19 in order to be considered an Exhibiting/Sponsoring Partner.
- Contracts for COLLABORATE 19 can be with any of the hosting user groups (IOUG, OAUG or Quest), regardless of your user group speaking assignment.
Non-Exhibitor/Sponsor Partners receive a deeply discounted full-conference registration of $299 USD, valid April 7-11, 2019 including access to all breakout sessions, keynotes, conference meals and official OAUG networking events.
- You must book your hotel in the COLLABORATE housing block to receive the discounted rate of $299 USD. Speakers who book outside the COLLABORATE housing block will receive the discounted rate of $499 USD.
- Speakers whose companies become an Exhibitor/Sponsor Partner may be eligible to receive a full registration refund prior to February 28, 2019. Contact Us for more information.
We welcome all of your good ideas! Applicants may submit an unlimited number of presentation proposals during the call for presentations. However, to preserve a balance perspectives and eliminate bias in our educational agenda, we do have some limitations on the number of presentations that will ultimately be selected:
- Up to three (3) presentations will be selected per presenter conference-wide
- Panel participation is not included in these limitations; you may participate in as many panels as you’d like
- Please see the rules and guidelines for how many presentations can be accepted:
- Priority is given to employees of OAUG member organizations, as members are the heart of our year-round community. Check with the OAUG Membership Department by email or +1 404.240.0897, extension 2, to make sure your employer is a current member.
- If your organization is not currently a User or Associate Member of the OAUG, it will be limited to one (1) accepted presentation organization-wide.
- Organizations that are OAUG user members or associate members exhibiting/spomsoring at COLLABORATE 19 may have up to seven (7) presentations selected for the conference.
- Organizations that are OAUG associate members but NOT exhibiting/sponsoring at COLLABORATE 19 may have up to four (4) presentations selected for the conference.
- An OAUG Individual Member/Associate can have up to three (3) presentations accepted. If an Individual Member is an employee of a non-member company, his/her presentation(s) will be subject to the limit of one (1) accepted presentation organization-wide.
- Education rooms are a no-marketing zone. Sales pitches, marketing materials, signage and product demos are not permitted. COLLABORATE offers Vendor Awareness Sessions for this purpose.